Wednesday 12 November 2008

2008 Winter Limited Editions from Macquillage and The Body Shop

I went walking at Vivocity during lunch today. Stopped at the Shiseido counter to view the skin care and makeup. Then went to The Body Shop to check out the makeup too. I tried on some colours and took photos of them with my handphone. Here's Macquillage's 2008 Limited Edition eyeshadow ... I was almost tempted to buy them but fortunately I didn't because on hindsight, the colours don't look all that great on me (by the way, sorry for scary hand photos, I do know that my skin is very dry). The texture however is very nice and the boxes are very pretty. Each palette costs SG$70plus. 1 2 And here's The Body Shop's Limited Winter Colours. The salesgirl let me try some colours from both palettes. I didn't buy them because the colours are too intense and glittery for me. I also found the eyeshadow too powdery, which I know will cause problems for my sensitive eyes. However, I think they will really suit a young person going for a party and the price is very reasonable at SG$39.90 per palette. 3 4 5

No comments: