Saturday 22 November 2008

Air Arrange

Image000copy I want to talk about Air Arrange today. It might be the best hair styling product I've experienced in my life. I first read about it on Bittenbefore's blog (she's actually the person who got me interested in beautification all over again, keke). I chanced upon it on my weekend shopping trip. When I saw it on the shelf, I grabbed it. My hair is sparse and also wispy, so I found that Air Arrange is best used sprayed closer to the roots. It is able to hold my hair UP! And it stays all through the day, yet is soft and light enough for me to lightly brush and rearrange my hair. Even after rearranging, the hair spray retains it's power, and gives my hair volume and height. I imagine Air Arrange can produce a really natural and volumous look, for another person who has alot of hair! I think this is really a great product. Overall, Air Arrange also doesn't seem to hurt my hair or scalp at all, which is very important to me. My hair didn't start falling out from the "weight" of the product, as it did in the past with some other sprays . It also doesn't create any oiliness, which is very important for me, as I have an oily scalp. I use Air Arrange together with a couple other products I bought that day and I've been pretty pleased with the outcome so far. I also think, on the whole, my hair condition is slightly better also because of the shampoo I found on the same day and started using. That shampoo doesn't have any SLS and I will talk about that shampoo in another post. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Yumeko said...

oh i am so so so glad it works for you!! isnt this so good? i cant get enough of it XD

they made a new one called hair lock which i will try when i finish my industrial size can of V05 hahahahah