Saturday 22 November 2008

Blue Eyeshadow

010copy This set of blue eyeshadow palette colours, together with another blue one from Bourjois, is the only eyeshadow that is clearly visible when applied on my skin. And normally it brings the most positive attention when I wear it (normally, other times, people also don't realise I've got any eye makeup on at all). It's a relatively cheap Japanese palette by La Pensee (I bought it from John Little and I'm sure it's even cheaper in Japan). It's also quite smooth when applied. Not too powdery at all, so I do enjoy using it. 009copy I notice these colours are much more vibrant on me, compared to the other palettes I've been using. I wonder if I've been wrong about my skin tone all this time and choosing the wrong colours for my makeup? © Copyright. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Yumeko said...

i think you should try more shimmery shades or wear a very light base to make the colors show more?

would love to go cosme shopping with u someday

aichaku-愛着 said...

*nod* will try that. i agree a light base will help, eye fantasist case in point. :D

would be wonderful to shop with u!