Saturday 29 November 2008

The Body Shop Super Discounts

While at Ngee Ann City on Thursday, I headed to The Body Shop to check out their cheap but good brushes (I personally like them, though I heard some people complain about the brushes). I asked the SA about the 20% storewide discount available and she told me I could get the discount if I purchased a $10 membership. I'd receive a welcome gift worth the same price, so in essence, it's a "free" membership. So since I needed pouches and creams, I took up the membership. 001copy All in, I purchased enough items to get several gift-with-purchases. Almost half of the items pictured above are freebies, namely the shower foams, scrubs and mascara. I also received a $10 discount off one item because I used a stamp on the membership card! Overall, this set of purchases put me in a better mood about losing out on discounts lately. I especially love the pouches I got and I've already started using the pouches, relaxing lotion and mini face brush. The SA told me this mini face brush will be more versatile as it can be used for both normal face powders and mineral foundation powders. I think it's worth taking a trip to The Body Shop if you need to do some shopping from there, especially with all the discounts and gifts-with-purchases. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

No comments: