Friday 28 November 2008

Majolica Majorca Eye Makeup

Today, I used my new Majolica Majorco products: MM Frozen Splash Eyes as base (PK705), new MM Christmas edition eyeshadow palette (BR799), the MM Christmas edition mascara (BR777), and MM Jewelling Pencil (BE208) to line the bottom of the eyes. The only old MM product I used was my brown MM liquid eyeliner. As a result, I fell in love with MM all over again. I used to buy alot of MM from Tokyo when I travelled there. Today's makeup efforts made me remember why I loved it. I totally love the Gorgeous Wing mascara! It doesn't clump, it lengthens and curls my lashes, and has subtle shimmer (not stiff glitter pieces, just shimmery). I might get a few more, if it is truly limited and I won't be able to get it later. Although, everything still looks so subtle on me, I have no more self-doubts! Big thanks, to the really clever, sweet-talking SA from MM counter at Ngee Ann City! © Copyright. All rights reserved.

No comments: