Wednesday 26 November 2008

Purederm: Anti-wrinkle Gel Patches

Image003 IchigoBunnie asked me for the ingredient list on the box of the eye gel patches that I wrote about in my entry Diary of My Fight Against Eye Wrinkles. I thought it's a good question. And since I really like this product as it is cheap and effective, it deserves a post of it's own. Here's the ingredients list: Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polyacrylic Acid, Kaolin, Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Panax Ginseng, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Disodium EDTA. Manufactured by: ADWIN KOREA CORP. Price: It cost me SG$12plus for 6 pairs of patches and can be found at Watsons and Sasa in Singapore. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

sarsarblanki said...

thanks for doing a review on this product dear!I must check out the local Watson here, hope they have it^^ So did you manage to get hold of the Shiseido's eye care? Any luck?