Wednesday 19 November 2008

Singapore Freebie Samples Site

I found this great Singapore site which sends free samples to Singapore addresses if you send the delivery fee. If you would like to join, please use this link which is my unique referrer link, so that I can get points for referring you! http://www.fr3b.com/referral_program.php?referrer_token=6bb6106b8f3b63c6ded1d2f300192a35 When you click on the link or the image, you will be directed to Fr3b's registration page. Registration made through this link would allow Fr3b to know that I have made a referral and points will be awarded accordingly. Yeah! Win-win! :D With my new craze for trying (key word is "trying") to beautify myself, I'm definitely going to look for makeup and skincare samples right now! I saw many BB cream samples available. Even though Legere BB cream is working very well for me, I'm tempted to send for BRTC BB cream sample because Blanki told me it's a really great BB cream.

No comments: