Friday 26 December 2008

Bobbi Brown's How-To Apply Concealor Video

Hi everyone, how was Boxing day? We went trying our luck at getting a cheap point-and-shoot camera at Isetan's post-Christmas Member Private Sale. There was a coupon for a Casio Exilim EX-Z77 camera at $179 but when we arrived all the 30 pieces available were sold out. We decided the other one available at $199 wasn't too great a buy, so we left the store without any purchases. People who didn't have an Isetan card were denied entry, but even so, the store was very hot, stuffy and crowded. It seemed like the airconditioning was spoilt! The queues were also very long and slow-moving. So, we went over to Marks & Spencer to get some cheap wine and headed over to The Red House for Chilli Crabs. Yumms. In makeup news, I'm defeated by my dark circles again. I can't seem to get them concealed well enough. Today, I spent time experimenting yet couldn't get it right at all. It's such a disheartening thing because while I am trying to cure the underlying problem with creams and sleep, meanwhile I really want the dark circles to be well-concealed too. All I can remember is that one day when I asked a friend how was my eyemakeup, she only noticed my dark circles, not the eyemakeup! What's the use of trying to beautify oneself if the flaws are still more obvious than the beautification? So, I went scouring about the net for more tips, and guess what? I found a video clip from Bobbi Brown's website, explaining how to apply concealor! I'm glad the video confirms the correctness of my step-by-step description in my post, Bobbi Brown: How to Apply Eye Brightener and Concealor. Now on top of my description, you have a nice How-To video from Bobbi Brown herself. View Bobbi's How-To Apply Concealor Video I'm in two minds about whether I should get a Bobbi Brown concealor. I've spent so much and already have a total of 5 types of concealor right now that don't work perfectly in any combination: Mac Select Moisture Cover, The Face Shop Flower Dual Concealer, Loreal Touche Magique, Bourjois Brush Concealor and Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener. Is it a case of the wrong concealor or the wrong colour or both? Gaaarr!! Wish I knew. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

Hey, thanks for posting this! I got the Bobbi Brown concealer but have a hard time using it. This'll come in handy!