Monday 1 December 2008

Ebay Sales of My Stash

I've decided to sell some items from my stash to clear out my cupboards for more stash! My first listing on ebay Singapore is a new unopened bottle of Beauty Credit Lovely Q10 Color Lotion. I'm selling it cheap because I bought it at a buy-1-get-1 free offer. I will be willing to send it overseas, but I'm listing it local in Singapore because it's free to list and sell in Singapore ebay. It'll save me some fees, which I can pass on to the buyer, since well, I'm not a business, so I'm not here to make a profit. I'm going to be listing more things. I'll go home and take a look at what other beauties I have ... One thing is for sure, I'll also be listing my scrapbooking stash and maybe even my DOLLS and doll clothes! Imagine that. I hope this effort clears out my cupboards and spreads the beauty love and joy to others! Do have a look in if you are interested! My ebay id is Kofebean. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

No comments: