Wednesday 24 December 2008

Holy Grail of Skincare

It never occured to me to try La Mer, until Fuzkittie commented that she's stuck with La Mer for a long time and she's very happy with it. If I can find something that works, solves all my problems, and I can stick with it, I think it makes alot of sense to buy it, even if it costs alot. In the long run, the initial cost will pay off with the good skin and elimination of the need to keep buying new skincare to try. I mean, think about it: I must have spent enough to buy several tubs of La Mer cream, truth be told, in my search for my skincare Holy Grail that has hydration, clarifying, and anti-aging properties, yet strengthen the skin to reduce/soothe sensitivities. Also, how fast do we go through our lotions and creams anyway? One tub, if a little goes a long way, can last for a long time. So, I headed over to La Mer's site to check out the cream and from what I read, it seems like it WILL serve my purposes. Dare I plonk money down to try this right now? I haven't finished using all my new products from Biotherm yet and I wonder if the cream alone used with products from other brands will work just as well. Or perhaps I can look for a serum to use. I think I will be heading to the La Mer counter soon.
Creme de la Mer THE MIRACLE Even now, it is not entirely clear how Crème de la Mer works. For us schooled in logic, it is something of a jolt to the imagination. But facts are facts and certainly the proof can be seen on the faces of those who use it. In a short time, skin becomes softer, firmer, looks virtually creaseless. Aging lines and pores are noticeably less visible. Even the driest of complexions are healed. Sensitivities are soothed. And, of course, there are some who insist it has produced astonishing results - as Dr. Max Huber witnessed. No wonder many who have tried every cream available remain steadfast in their devotion to Crème de la Mer. THE LEGACY Today, Crème de la Mer's Miracle Broth™ is manufactured by the same slow, meticulous bio-fermentation process created by Dr. Max Huber. And because kelp has natural anti-microbial properties, only the tiniest amounts of preservatives are necessary to maintain its long shelf life. This extraordinary Crème must be individually hand-filled in order to sustain its delicate balance.
© Copyright. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Dor said...

I bought the La Mer eye cream recently for $260+. Super ex but I still didn't see any result so far. The skin around my eyes area are exactly the same as yours, super dry. If they can give sample to try then that would be great.

fuzkittie said...

Hey girl,

Even just using the cream my skin is kept in great shape. I would suggest getting a sample of it first, before you buy it. Some people have said that La Mer broke their skin out and just didn't work for them at all, so just like other skincare, it doesn't work for everybody.

I tried the Whitening Essence, finished the bottle recently. No significant results, but I think my skin is as bright as it can get.. I would say it's not necessary, I think the cream alone keeps my skin very fair and radiant.

Anonymous said...

i bought a lot of things from la mer before but each time it let me down

the eyecream is good but its like a really strong moisturizor, nothing
stri vectin does more i think

as for the facecream..i broke out terribly as my face is oily already.

but since ur face is dry, probably will be good!