Thursday 4 December 2008

Rogue's Hairstyle

Rogue, a character in Marvel's X-Men comic universe, is easily recognised by her streak of white hair. I am developing a patch of white hair exactly in the same way as Rogue's. I noticed it happens every time I experience some extreme personal emotional trauma. Last year, I had 3 strands of white hair. This year, my patch of white hair became larger. Just this week alone, my hair turned white so much that the patch is noticeably grey. I can now count more than 5 strands of white hair there. There's probably going to be more, because I see my hair pigment lightening in that area, becoming whiter overall. The rest of my hair remains dark. So it doesn't make sense to start dyeing my hair. I think I will just keep it like this, and make a style statement. Perhaps I can become as strong and powerful, sexy and stylish as Rogue as my patch of white hair grows. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called getting old. o_o