Saturday 27 December 2008

St Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Moisturizer and Body Wash

Lately, even my remaining Lush soaps have been irritating my skin and The Body Shop washes are making it worse (*Sad*). Even after slathering the usual lotions, my skin will feel itchy and dry after a few hours. The skin also feels dry and irritated the next morning. So, I purchased these today from John Little. Too bad the John Little 20% discount is over, so I got these at full price. Image000 St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Advanced Body Moisturizer (SG$10.35) St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash (SG$6.40) According to the label, this formula "deliver(s) long-lasting relief of dry, itchy skin. Oatmeal naturally soothes the skin and Shea Butter provides rich moisturization ..." On first use, I love the smell. It's very delicious buttery fragrance. The wash cleans well. Both the wash and body moisturizer are thick, creamy and moisture-rich. My skin feels comforted, even after a few hours. I hope it works in the long term, because I really like the smell. © Copyright. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Yumeko said...

i never tried this before but am an avid fan of that elastin collagen wash
have u tried?

good for dry skin

Yumeko said...

i feel jaded too but i figure, new year new start

we can do it ^^ HUGS

think of it this way, its bodywash, we'll finish it soon enough XD

thanks for helping me get it!