Sunday 7 December 2008

Tivoli PM

I did it. I asked My Best Friend to help me get the Tivoli. It's almost SG$600 cheaper in London compared to getting it here in Singapore. I couldn't resist when he said ok ... I'm so busting my shopping budget and I cannot buy anything for at least 6 months (son says, "yeah,. right ..." with disbelief) ... but well, I need to think I can control myself, shouldn't I? And I should control myself ... I'll think of the Gucci as my Christmas present to myself and my Tivoli as my birthday present to myself ... Sheesh. bag © Copyright. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Yumeko said...

ooh you got it XD
i'mn useless in comparing prices XD

i just sort of buy it wherever i end up seeing it [isnt that stupid]

fuzkittie said...

Ooooh I'm so jealous! It's such a gorgeous bag, I love the shape.

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh... you're tempting me.

Your son's reaction is so cute, hahah