Saturday 14 February 2009

Mini Coffret Dor Haul

Happy Valentines Day! I did some shopping today and one of the places I went to was the Kanebo counter to look at the Coffret Dor line. After Fuz listed Coffret Dor as one of her favourites, I decided to give the makeup line another try. So far, I've only got their Christmas 08 Party Coffret palette and I wasn't too happy with the eyeshadow texture. Today's shopping experience was good! I found the colours very attractive and bought the Winter 08 eyeshadow palette (really smooth, like Fuz said, very different from the party palette) and some items recommended by the SA which I might not have purchased otherwise. There was a gift-with-purchase promo of a set of skincare and a bag, but I didn't want the skincare so I was given some makeup instead. Such an accomodating SA! I think I saw the Spring 09 collection, but maybe not. I'm not sure. Th SA told me these are new colours but I don't think so. There'll be a special makeup promotion in March, when a Japanese MA will be in Singapore, so I think maybe that's when the Spring collection will launch here? I heard the Shiseido Macquillage Spring 09 collection will also arrive in Singapore only later in Feb or early March. Anyway, I might review the items one-by-one later. For now, I'll show you what I got. The Winter 08 eyeshadow palette in purple-grey, blue liquid eyeliner (it is dark blue when drawn on the skin) and a lipstick (very sheer and moisturising, not at all like those thick lipsticks that I'm afraid of). Image012copy The gifts: Quite a useable bag, a makeup pouch, Testimo (eyeshadow, lipstick), Coffret Dor (mini/tester size powder) and Kate (nail polish). Oh and I was at the Kinokuniya magazine section and spotted a shelf full of Japanese magazines related to Korean TV and Korean male actors! Incredible! I never realised!!! Image005copy Image006copy © Copyright. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

miRaCLe said...

Happy Valentine's day! :))
seems like a nice haul! ^^

Jamilla Camel said...

Happy V-Day!

When are you going to do a FOTD with you new haul?!?

fuzkittie said...

Ooo I wanna know how the liquid liner is... I want one of those glittery ones.. haha. :D Glad you got some CD!

fuzkittie said...

Happy vday!!!

Mona said...

I love the coffret d'or packaging!