Monday 24 August 2009

Review: Watsons Bird Nest Essence Facial Mask

Note: I used to put prices as a service for those who wanted to know, but I'm feeling this exposes my spendings abit too much, so I'm no longer going to put in prices. ^__^ Watsons Bird's Nest Essence Facial Mask is a paper mask that comes in a box of 6 and is also available as single packs. It is a Watsons house brand and is made in Korea. Here is the description and ingredient list from the back of the packaging. (click photo to enlarge) I use this mask at most only once a week. Usually, I'll use it once every two weeks. It's very moisturising and makes my face feel very smooth and supple. However, I feel it's too nourishing to use too often as I think it might make me break out in pimples, even though my skin is on the drier side. Hence, I think it may not be suitable for oily skins. Normally it retails for $14.95 per pack of 6. I purchased it once at $9.95 per pack with 2 free single packs. And at a recent Watson sale, it was sold at $9.95 per pack with an additional 20% discount if you spend above a certain amount. It's worth stocking up on this mask. I can't say enough good things about how supple and smooth it makes my skin. It's more economical to buy it in bulk as it is really a very good hydrating and nourishing mask and I don't mind having more of it to use. By the way, I've created a public Facebook account for blogging friends, so add me if you like here. I'm enjoying myself adding more friends and find it's quite fun to have a public account. :D Oh and I saw The Body Shop is having an atrium sale at Plaza Singapura. Do head there if you're looking for bargains on Body Shop items. :D © Copyright. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

miRaCLe said...

wow! bird nest sounds really yummy!! :D but too bad i got acne prone skin :/

Daituf said...

Hi Hi!
Been a long time fan of your blog, but always reading never commenting...
I've finally been inspired enough to start a blog also!
Now I can participate more actively in the the beauty blogger community :)
So feel free to check out my blog, thanks!

http://iwannaworkforjuddapatow.blogspot.com/

Hopefully it's not too boring... Any tips on blogging would be helpful since I'm such a newb :P

Shop N' Chomp said...

I tried this once and agree it is quite good! Too bad we have no Watson's here. *sigh*

Minoueel said...

thanks for this review. I've been wanting to try it since I saw it on the shelves. Ur review just given me a BIG green light to go ahead. :D

Pls do email me at minou @ gmail dot com so that i can invite u to the sales sites. =)